I most certainly have been listening to it as I knock out this paper.
ahhday replied to your post: FFFFUUUUUUU
how about just grow a damn mustache, braahhhh! You don’t need a month to prove your manliness. There’s no such thing as “Balls May” is there? That’s because having balls is fucking manly and it’s always there, every month. So should your mustache.
You heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen, “Balls May”. Oh yeah, that’s happening this year.
Mustache March. To participate or not participate?
Motherfucker. Stay out of my askhole until you can provide the goods.
Speaking of which, if you’ve got “Powerslide” by Graham Tracey sends it my way, please.
HOLY SHIT, you have a MASHing playlist? GENIUS!
Pardon me while I compose my own.
Oh nothing, just lost in the Park & Ride garage.
Lurk the living fuck out of them on facebook.
I’m posting this because it’s funny and it adds mystique to my image.
I spy 4 plaids in that last picture.
- Fired from the job I had for 3 years at the end of Jan (right before my birthday)
- 3 weeks of unemployment
- found new job 2 weeks ago at a local newspaper
- Last week my friend hired me onto his drape business. This consisted of two 10’s, a 4, and a wonderful 13 hour day. I mean, this is like corporate events and covering the walls of convention centers and hotel ballrooms with hundreds of feet of fabric. No cake walk.
- Today I started my first day of my “regular” job. 9-5 this first week of training but I’ll only be working about 20 hours after that. You know, gotta stay on top of my studies.
And I have been nothing short of exhausted for the past five days. Next up is dinner and a 3 page paper for dessert. Said paper was supposed to be done yesterday, I hope my group-mates aren’t mad.
And now you know. Don’t be surprised if I start bitching about these folks I’m training with. I’ll probably vent about annoying slob woman later night.
It’s like finally taking in a deep breath after holding it for a long time.
Today will probably be a 12 hour work day if not longer.
Damn, peeps, Joe’s got me being all adult and responsible this past week. Downside: I haven’t been a drunken buffoon in over a week. Plus side: I haven’t made an ass of myself in front of a woman for over a week.
Eh, more booze please.
THAT WAS EPIC! WHY WAS NO ONE THERE FOR THAT? WHERE WERE THE RECORDING DEVICES?!
Oh you can all go straight to hell.
I’ve been sitting on the toilet for 15 minutes and I see no light at the end of the tunnel.
That’s what I get for eating 11 of them when everyone else only had 1 or 2.
And realize that no one’s trying to be funny or ironic.
Thanks for ruining that song, internet.
Bryan is blue collar this week, ya’ll
Pause, I’ll deal tomorrow as I work the shift I just picked up an hour ago. LOTR, please.
That was some old bullshit right there. Consider your ass replaced if I can’t get the key out of you by tomorrow.
I’ve been laughing for two straight hours.
People outside of my friends talk about this here collection of bullshit? Scary.
As far as a follow goes, idk, you kinda put me on the stop. Take a brotha out for ribs or somethin first, get to know one another, na’mean?
- Wake up and make a killer omelet.
- Pending on how my knee feels, either ride or lightrail downtown.
- Get some eats
- Check out PHX Bike. I’ve gotta check out and support a new local shop. The guy’s flickr stream seems pretty legit and I’d like to see what they carry (nothing on their “store” link)
- Lightrail or ride home.
- Eat food, drink whiskey.
- Meet up with the homies at Tempe Beach Park around 7:30 for our Friday Night Fix ride downtown.
- Pick up tallboys the entire 20ish miles and get a solid buzz
Come one, come all!
This is my boy, Mordacai. He’s nothing special (and I can say that with complete modesty), a ‘10 Felt Brougham. The only custom parts are the fizik saddle, bullhorns, pedals, and tires. Currently rocking a 47x15 ratio but I just picked up a 14 for the back; I like to pretend I’m a triathlete on these long, desert roads.