I’m very tempted to leave work early and just make the time up tomorrow. Unfortunately my manager isn’t here and I don’t want to pull that kind of sneaky bs behind his back. Damn morals.
Meanwhile I’m currently getting ready for work. There better be a poolparty nearby that’s serving margaritas as soon as I’m off.
You must have me confused with a man of low class and moral standing. Do you see me talking to/dancing with/holding my date all evening long? I didn’t find it too weird when you introduced yourself to me as I waited at the table for my date to come back from the bathroom. Oh, you have a boyfriend who lives in Chicago? Oh, you’re hearing wedding bells down the line? Well good for you! Hold up, why do you keep making your way to me on the dancefloor? Why do you take it upon yourself to keep me busy whenever I’m alone and checking my phone? Why in the world are you grabbing me around my waist and making our heads touch? And on that note I said “Yeaahhh, we’re leaving now”.
I’m not down with O.P.P., fucking trick.
And don’t worry, my date is the only girl I see. Gotta go, mo dancing.
Nothing like hearing the sounds of the gun range while your wedding is going on.
- It’s an outdoor wedding and it’s currently 95 degrees outside.
- I have a wonderful date
- Open bar
- I know for fact that there will be many single young ladies
- Open bar
But I’m in a bit of a dilemma. My date is great gal and if it weren’t for the fact that she lives in L.A., I would be very proactive in forming a romantic relationship with her. That being said, we’ll probably be flirting a lot. And then on the other hand, I know there will be many lovely ladies there, one of which I’ve kind of had my eye on.
I know it’d be rude to chase tale all night instead of hanging out with my date. The question is, as long as I give her enough time, am I in the clear to run around chasing tail?
It’s officially time to change the color scheme of my tumblr.
Dear Suns, it was a great season. And hey, we did sweep the Spurs which is something I’ll always remember. Here’s to the hopes of possibly receiving Durk Nowitzki next season.
And on that note, GO BOSTON!
- Me: Fml.
- Travis: We are coming back tho!
- Me: Not if Amare keeps missing frees like he did last game.
- Travis: He needs to quit being a bitch and take it to the hole
- Travis: I would love nothing more than to murder kobe.
- Me: I would like to run over Frye and turn him into a parapalegic since he's already of no use.
- Travis: He sucks at basketball. Where the object of the game is to put a ball in a hoop he sucks hard.
- Me: I want to punch his mother in the vagina. Teach her a lesson for creating such a disappointment.
- Travis: Agreed. I'll help.
- Travis: This game makes me want to punch a baby.
- Me: Bullshit calls everywhere. Someone needs to get stabbed.
- Travis: They finally called a t on kobe. Finally. About four years late.
- Travis: Frye finally put his big dick on and learned how to shoot.
- Me: The guy got away with stach rape, he sho nuff knows how to get away with fouls.
- Travis: For sure. Ima stab kobe if I ever see him in person.
Painted my nails a very Suns-esque purple before today for support.
I really don’t know much about you but I’d totally ask for your had in holy matrimony.
I’m a little buzzed at a bar. I could either start shit with the lakers fan sitting two seats down or there’s still a good possibility that I’ll start crying.
Don’t worry, I’m done bitching for the night.
Solidarity Suns fans, solidarity.
Someone give me a tv nownownow please!
Game 5, all the way live!
I would be so happy if we could win a road game and make those Staple Center fans STFU.
But I really don’t feel like putting on underwear.
Well technically I was probably about a half mile from the top when the climb got to be too much for me BUT STILL. SOMO, FIXED, on a 47x15? “Balls”. <— and that statement didn’t come from me, it came from ASU’s triathalon captain.
Yeah, earned some street cred this morning, NBD
On the downside, there’s no way I’m doing my 20-mile commute today. Time to put on Daria, stretch, and nap.
Try not to laugh while leaving a voicemail message for someone with the last name “Glasscock”.
I just found out that I can’t.
If you start your Summer off with pina coladas, you will crave them every second of every day. They’re a gift and a curse.